e-communicating with the practiceConventional email is not considered secure for the exchange of "Protected Health Information", such as medical reports. If you choose to communicate with us via conventional email, you acknowledge and accept the privacy risks involved.
The following applies to all electronic communication with us:
- When communicating with the practice, if you send us a message, a question or a request for reports via email, our reply will be by email. If you prefer a response by phone or fax, please indicate so in your email.
- Electronic messages sent to the practice by email will be checked periodically during business hours, not necessarily at other times. Do NOT use this means of communication for anything that requires a prompt or timely reply. In such situations, use the office telephone number.
- Health related messages are part of the medical record unless specified otherwise.
- Your email address will not be shared, and will only be used for health and practice related issues. You can change or remove your email address in our records at any time.
- The email address for the practice is firstname.lastname@example.org